I had never been a fan of Brussels Sprouts, but after this recipe I am. I don’t know why, but a lot of Czech people (mainly kids) hate this vegetable and when they can, they try to take it off their plate. I’ve given the Sprouts another chance!
I found this amazing recipe on eatyourselfskinny.com (my favourite cooking inspiration).
How easy and tasty cooking can be! I love this recipe because it’s not too bad for your health (let’s say it’s healthy) and you spend only 30 minutes with all preparing. I’m sure it will be great as a side dish with chicken or another meat.
- Brussels sprouts halved
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbs Mustard (I didn’t use it, but Mustard is great ingredient)
Tip: You can add bacon!
- Preheated oven to 200C and use a baking line or baking pan (you can fill baking paper but I didn’t use it).
- Toss up Brussels sprouts with chopped onion, olive oil and spread it on baking place.
- Roasts it about 30 minutes and takes veggies off when they are browned and ready!
- In the small bowl mix honey and balsamic vinegar and pour into hot roasted veggies. Serve it !