If you would have a chance to know me, you would know that I am not the biggest fan of meat. So maybe that was the reason I was very strict vegetarian almost 7 years (thank God this time is over and I can enjoy all meals again), but still, I can say that I can live without meat dishes. I’ve started to eat meat again when I came to London and I remember this day very clearly. There was only one reason why I started to eat everything again and that was my desire to try all traditional dishes. Especially Asian cuisine and traditional Jewish meals. (Lamb, lamb…… a lot of lamb) so I just changed my mind and I’ve found that it’s not the end of the world.
So one lazy and tired morning when it was surprisingly snowing in London, I decided to cook something new but still not too tricky and time-consuming. I don’t know now where I saw this the recipe but I wanted to try it for a long time.
I can say It’s my absolutely favourite recipe at all. It’s great not only for a super quick lunch but I’m sure it will come handy for a dinner as well. Don’t forget about the dessert !!
Rosemary chicken ingredients:
- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary – mixed
- 1 Tbsp Basil
- 1 Tbsp Rhyme
- Salt and pepper
- Chicken breast
- 2 big potatoes
- Fresh green beans
- As first preheat oven to 250 °C
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, fresh rosemary, basil, salt, and pepper. Properly wash potatoes and toss them together with olive oil, salt, and pepper. (Just if you prefer potatoes a bit salty, I didn’t use more salt, because I don’t like salty meals).
- Use a baking sheet and put chicken breasts on it together with potatoes and green beans. Drizzle a herbs mixture over all main ingredients and use your hands to neatly rubbing it.
- As the last step put the roasting pan in the oven and roast for 30-40 minutes. Potatoes should be tender and green beans crispy.