Let’s make something delicious, easy and always advisable for your visitors, friends, family, partner ….. for everyone who loves chocolate a lot.
Because I am absolutely crazy about chocolate and you can trust me, nothing makes me happier than the box of chocolates, I decided to make a chocolate cake and how you’ve already could notice I don’t like tricky and expensive recipes, so that’s why I made this super easy and cheap cake.
Ok, it’s not too healthy and definitely not sugar-free like my last protein pancakes, but who cares about sugar, right? (sometimes) … :)
This recipe is pretty easy and it could be a really nice sweet treat after a long day in a work or just nice surprise for your closest. For this treat, you will need only 30 minutes of your time.
- 150 g butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 200g brown sugar
- 250g dark chocolate
- 50 g flour
- springform cake tin (22 cm)
- Preheat oven to 220°C, grease a springform cake tin and set aside.
- Separate egg whites and whisk it about 6 minutes or when eggs white will be soft and you can see peaks become stiffs (snow egg). Add 20 g of sugar and also set aside.
- Take a large bowl and put in 180 g of sugar, egg yolks, melted butter, melted hot dark chocolate (don’t need to be so creamy or sparse). Mix it.
- Add flour and mix again.
- As the last step add snow egg and gently and slowly mix it in.
- Transfer cake batter into greased springform cake tin.
- Bake for 15 minutes.