Spring is coming slowly and I think it’s a good time to eat something else than just desserts (let’s say I baked a lot last few weeks, especially Chocolate cake which is one of my favourites desserts). You know, this bloody summer is coming as well as beach and swimsuits and etc… and it makes us crazy. So I’ve decided to show you my favourite super easy recipe. Obviously, I usually cook it for my lunch, when I want to eat something not so heavy.
- Add pasta to boiling water for 10-12 minutes or when they will be a little bit sticky but no overcooked.
- Slice mushrooms and put them in the steamer for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, you can cut up spinach and cherry tomatoes which you add to a large bowl.
- When pasta and mushrooms are ready, easily add them to the bowl. Add olive oil ( I used a lot of olive oil, but feel free to pour how much you want).
- And pasta is ready. It’s easy and still without any dressing or salt, a pepper so you can really taste only natural tastes of all ingredients.