Good morning from my table
There is nothing better than Sunday morning and a nice breakfast!
We all know that quality and rich breakfast is a good start for us and we should keep this routine every single day. It’s not only good for our health but also for our happy mind.
Because I am pretty morning girl and love breakfast time I found myself too active especially during morning hours so I don’t have any problem to make a big and good breakfast for myself!
And because my last breakfast was really delicious I decided to share it with you! I will be honest I am not a big fan on sweet breakfast so I have them really rarely, but this waffle recipe is so easy and “smart” that I have to put the recipe also here on the blog.
For everyone who is keeping the KETO diet, it’s perfect recipe as there is only xylitol. So no sugar and also no gluten! (I used the honey only for decoration for taking photos). If you would like to use any syrup I can recommend ZERO syrup from MyProtein.
I am getting ready an article about KETO! You will find it soon here on the blog!
Enjoy the recipe xxx
Oven Baked Waffle
- 2 Cups Coconut flour
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Tbsp Xyliton or another sweetener
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Tbsp Baking powder
- 2 Cups Coconut milk
- Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 250 C°
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Make sure that you don't have any big lumps in the dough.
- Get ready silicone waffle mold for baking! Use baking spray on mold.
- Pour waffle dough into mold and make sure that the dough filled all coners of waffle mold.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the waffles are golden brown.
- After taking waffle out from the oven. The waffle should easily fall out from the mold. Serve warm with butter or sugar-free syrup.