Summer is here! And I am more than happy to cook and share my favorite recipes!
Hope you enjoyed my Keto morning waffles which I made last month. I have to say that after 4 weeks on the keto diet I feel great! I have more energy, I am happier and I sleep better. Well, I am not too strict with myself because I don’t wanna be stack with diet, but I found great benefits on Keto!
You can feel it almost immediately on yourself. Easily you will have more energy so will feel like you wanna do workouts, work more and be more into the lifestyle.
Today I have another easy and delicious recipe for you. I am a big spinach meals lover! I just think it’s a beneficial vegetable and as bonus good tasty too.
On another site, I am not always keen about the soups. Maybe because I like big meals and soup is not always a good option if you are really hungry. This Spinach soup is my favorite one because it’s creamy and easily makes your tummy full.
Creamy Spinach Soup
- 50 g Butter
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1 Medium Potato
- 600 ml Almond Milk
- 450 ml Chicken or Beef Stock
- 450 g Spinach
- Double cream
- Melt butter in the large saucepan and add the onion and garlic. Leave them gentry fry for 5 minutes. Stir in potato and cook for 1 minute.
- Pour the stock and cook it all until the potato is cooked. Pour in the almond milk and cook it for another 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach leaves and leave them gently cook until the spinach wilted down.
- Pour the soup into a blender or food processor. I recommend leaving the soup a little bit cool down.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and swirl in the cream.