Today I have something a little bit more special! If you are blueberries lover you will be absolutely obsessed with this recipe. It’s easy and refreshing in the hot days.
When I was thinking what to bake or what to try I found a few blueberries in my fridge and I will be honest but I had never baked any blueberry cake before so I found it an as great idea! Well, my cake ended looking and tasting like a cheesecake, but still, it’s a pretty delicious treat! And still sugar-free! Whoop Whoop :)
Even when I found some berries in my fridge I am not a big fan of blueberries. I can have them but only when I have a taste to have something different than usual. Not sure why but maybe because of my obsession with blueberry yogurts when I was a child, I just don’t need the blueberries too often when I am an adult. Even when I have blueberry things rarely I always enjoy this taste.
On the other hand, I don’t need to say how much I love traditional cheesecake! It’s one of my favorite desserts and I can have it every day and I don’t have enough. I think the cheesecake is great to treat in the hot summer days because it’s refreshing and cold dessert.
Keto Blueberry Cheesecake
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 6 tbsp Melted butter
- 1/2 cup Xylitol
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
- 2 Eggs
- 400 g Cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Xylitol
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp Xylitol
How to make the crust
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees
- Mix all ingredients for making the crust.
- Lined the pan with parchment paper and transfer the dough to the smaller pan.
- The dough should be sticking together. Press the crust into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake it in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Set aside and let cool it down for a few minutes.
How to make cake filling
- Mix the cream cheese, xylitol, lemon juice, and eggs together until the cream is smooth.
- Pour the cream over the pan with the crust.
- Mix Blueberries and xylitol and blent it until it's mixture smooth.
- Gently swirl blueberry mix into the cheesecake mixture. I used the fork for gently mixing. Be careful and don't over mix it.
- Bake it for 30 minutes and after removing let it cool.
- Enjoy it after 2 hours :)